|The IB Diploma Programme prepares students for success in higher education and life in a global society. It has been designed to address the intellectual, social, emotional and physical well being of students.
Why the IB Diploma Programme?
· It increases academic opportunity
· IB students care for more than just results – through creativity, action and service, you learn outside the classroom and develop emotionally, ethically as well as intellectually.
· It encourages you to become a confident and independent learner
· The IBDP encourages critical thinking
· It is an international qualification, with graduates having a global outlook and mindset
· Subjects are not taught in isolation – Theory of knowledge (ToK) classes help you make connections between subjects
· It assesses more than examination techniques
The Extended Essay
The extended essay in the IBDP focuses at training students in independent research. It gives student an opportunity to carry out an in-depth study of a question in any one of the subjects of the programme. The students are trained in high-level research methodology, after which they produce a 4000-word essay on the topic they choose.
Theory of Knowledge
Theory of Knowledge is a one-of-a-kind branch of the IBDP that aims at integrating different academic disciplines. ToK helps students question the very basis of knowledge as they know it. It aims as helping students understand knowledge as a human construct, and to question the validity of what we know, how we know it and why we know it.
It enables students to enhance their personal and interpersonal development by learning through experience, while providing opportunities for self-determination and collaboration with others, fostering a sense of accomplishment and enjoyment from their work. The IBDP at The Shri Ram School boasts of an elaborate customized CAS programme, as well as numerous foreign exchange programmes that give it international exposure in the truest sense.
The IB Diploma Programme prepares students for success in higher education and life in a global society. It has been designed to address the intellectual, social, emotional and physical well-being of students. If you're looking for a holistic education that nurtures students to be open-minded, socially responsible, risk-takers and critical thinkers, The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme at The Shri Ram School, Moulsari campus is the perfect choice!
The Shri Ram School is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in India. TSRS is one of the best International school for IB Programme and top public schools in Gurgaon.
For more details please visit at: http:/www.tsrs.org/